We envision glorious trailblazers, pacesetters, pathfinders, high-flyers, world changers, solution-bearers,
“Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.” ( 2 Cor. 2:14)
100% Triumph is a campus organization that desires to improve student’s academic excellence performance in holistic modus and produce globally relevant graduates that will competitive enough to positively impact their community and the world at large. We are a student organization, that seeks to produce men and women of integrity that is established upon Christian morals and biblical values. We place 100% priority on all-round discipline needed to FOCUS while in college. We are called to humbly and voluntarily serve the students, faculty and the entire university community.
We are deeply investing in students. We desire for Jesus Christ to be Savior, Lord, and King over His people as we demonstrate Christ-likeness in thought, word, and deed. We are a people seeking to work in harmony with universities to develop intellectual constructs and next generations leaders as we prepare students for meaningful lives.
We seek to rescue students from distractions that lead to failure. We want universities to prosper because we care about their people, ideas, and structures. We are actively involved in global and cross-cultural missions. Students constantly learn about and participate in global missions of the body of Christ.
- We support student’s learning through study group
- We provide opportunity for community and public leadership
- We disseminate exemplary models of practice
- We coordinate efforts with other Campus organizations for team work
- We facilitate communication between educational professionals and students.
- We help students in clarifying their goals and setting up required discipline needed to achieve them.
- We assist in networking by connecting students with other professionals, internships and jobs.
- We broaden the scope of knowledge of students in conjunction with introducing students to professionals and opportunities in their chosen field, thereby acquainting students with new resources and organizations.
- We foster job-seeking, resume writing and job retention skills, by offering first-hand advice through knowledgeable and well-proven professionals on how future graduates can stand out to potential employers.
- We also provide information for students on maintaining career longevity.